Live chat as a customer service tool in finance
One great thing about having live chat installed on your website is that it allows for professional and formal communication, yet it isn’t as invasive as telephone often is, putting a lot of pressure on the caller.
Especially clients can make well-considered decisions, while customer service reps are always able to instantly link to more information, attach files, explain legal nuances or point to where to download forms, charts, etc.
Live trading chat room – only big boys allowed
This activity used to be limited to financial firms and professional speculators but the number of at-home traders is growing. You can now find them in live trading chat rooms alongside other investors, engaging in joint analyses and sending alerts.
Some of the benefits your website users will draw from live trading chat room include:
- getting first-hand experience by observing professional traders in action
- learning by being able to listen and ask questions live
- learning trading strategies
- learning money management techniques
- receiving buy and sell alerts and transaction signals
- receiving heads-up on swing trades, momentum stocks, day trades